An englishman in Paris

vendredi, avril 13, 2007

Four day weeks always screw me sideways : Tuesday feels like Monday and Friday feels like Wednesday ^ö^

With the sun out and the temperature rising as steadily as the hemlines, i spend my days counting down the minutes until the coffee break, the hours until i go home, the days until the weekend and the weeks until the summer holidays.

Right now, i'd much rather be strolling around Paris and checking out what's going on and as glauque as it may seem, i'm thinking of going to the Pére Lachaise cemetary tomorrow for a bit of a walk around.

I've never been there before and i'll be sure to keep an eye open for the Jim Morrison groupies.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

I have been to the Pere Lachaise cemetary and I have some wonderful tombstone rubbings from there!

Enjoy!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Damiel said...

I can image which tombstone you paid particular attention to !

7:29 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter