An englishman in Paris

vendredi, mars 14, 2008

At this time of year things are supposed to be calm and stress free - people usually take their beloved little gremlins to show them a bit of cold, white, powdery stuff so leaving the rest of us in peace and quiet on the empty métros

Yours truly, though, has pulled the short straw in the un-married/divorced human resource people stakes which means that i'm soooooo much upto my neck in work flavored doodoo that i've had to spend the week with my office door closed and the phone off the hook

Even my trainers (bless 'em) are worried - they all think that they've made it into my bad book

Interestingly enough, Enola wants me to take her out for a drink next week ;@)

Libellés :

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter