An englishman in Paris

lundi, avril 07, 2008

Just when we had high hopes of today being tit Monday, things went a bit pear shaped as the air turned chilly, the skies opened and *snow* fell over Paris - winter has finally arrived ... in April ... how screwy is that ?

Despite everything, Les Champs were choc-a-block with warring factions politely pushing and shoving to get the best view of the flame of shame making it's way down my avenue

I went for a quick wander, just to check things out, but became quickly discouraged by the windchill, the intermittant noise (must be a sign of age creeping up on me) and the sight of Roi Nico-the ridiculously-small's personal Keystone troop brigade creating mayhem as far as the eye could see

I got back to the office to find Enola, waiting to see me ...

... Enola, who wants to go out for a drink tomorrow night

... and who is seriously thinking of leaving

Libellés :

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter