An englishman in Paris

lundi, mai 15, 2006

10 things


To say to 10 different people ... but ... d'oh!

1) So then, do you still live at home with your parents - pwouahh to about 20 people i should think ;-)

2) I really must phone you more often - i rely too much on messanger

3) I've had enough - quite often, in different situations

4) You do realise ... i like you and all that ... but ... you're a bit of a plonker sometimes.

5) That really suits you - i never, ever, think to say that ... ever ... my bad :-(

6) Have never heard of deodorant ?

7) Could you just just the kucf up for two seconds - i'm spoilt for choice with that one
8) I'm sroyr so syrro yr oyrrs ... nope, just can't do that one - it's a man thang

9) I'm a bit, y'know, kinda like, sorta ... um ... worried about - another man thang

10) "Hey, excuse me, how do we get to ********* ?" - you hum it 'n' i'll play it

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter