An englishman in Paris

jeudi, août 17, 2006

My eejit, wet, co-worker is still kinda stalking the tennis coach girlie.

I found out today that she's like, 20 years younger than he is !

The thing that bugs me most is that he's not very discreet about it all and people are starting to notice and comments are being made - it's just not too cool.

I told him the following story about my neighbours:

It's a couple that i've nicknamed "Barbie & Ken".

They're the perfect couple (shades of Desprerate Houswives).

Two cute kiddies, one teensy weensy pooch and a cat that they give an animal version of Ritalin to, to keep it calm.

She is always dressed up to the nines and is always made up like a half inched lorry ... even just to take the dustbins out.

I've never seen him in anything other than business suits.

They drive an SUV.

A few months ago they split up .. i don't know the details or the whys and wherefores .. they get on my tits to be honest.

Any how, Mrs woman didn't hang about too long, because no quicker had she thrown his stuff out onto the road, than a new bloke was skulking around the place at all hours of the day.

When they were shaggin' they were incredibly noisy ... well i say 'they' .. it was mostly her .. she's a screamer and a yodeler.

But, you could also hear, between the moans and groans, the sound of flesh being slapped (must've been darned hard slapping if i can hear it in my front room) ...

So i told this story to Boyidiot today, complete with sound effects.

I did it for a reason.

At the tea break i just knew that he would be waiting by the coffee machine for his duclinée .. when she arrived, i went to see my boss in her office .. i came out again and *short dry slapping sound* "ahhh oui .. plus fort ... ouiiiiiiiiieuhhh" *short dry slapping sound*

Laughing Idiotboy simply became Betrootred boy

Ain't that wicked !

;@)

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter