An englishman in Paris

samedi, septembre 09, 2006

I'm getting myself mentally prepared to go back to work on monday, and although i'm always a little aprehensive about starting, i'm not going to dwell on it too much.

All good things come to an end ... he said philisophically .. pfft

Right now i'm trying to pick up the pieces of my p.c which crashed over the holidays and sucked all of my photos into oblivion ... i just can't say how much of a blow it is ...

I'm feeling really gutted about to be honest.

I'm no photographer, but with my digital camera i can just point and shoot away ... it's pretty well idiotproof (it's been made specially for me, then) and i'm always amazed at the things i've been able to capture.

I really had some lovely photos ... but now they're all gone *boohoosniffsniff*

Zapped and fried.

Every. last. one. of. them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

The same thing happened to me about three months ago and I cried too! Stupid computers...arrgh!

You really do have some awesome photos on your site!

Hope your days get better

9:08 PM  
Blogger Damiel said...

My gahhhhhd,

It's just so goddammn ... pfftt

*Breaths in deeply counts to 100*

Cheers for the encouragements....

;@)

11:55 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter