An englishman in Paris

lundi, octobre 16, 2006

Start the week

Same old same old ...

I spent the morning out visiting a client who has at least seven people to train up and possibly others to follow.

I was sitting with the DRH, going through my speil, when suddenly i had this terrible feeling that everything was moving ... going woozy .... like when you're on a boat at sea *up and down whoooooo ... side to side whheeee*

It was really freaky and i honestly thought i was going to keel over on the spot ... litterally.

I didn't say any thing to the person i was with ... but as i was leaving i had the same sensation again.

Absolutely awful.

She turned to me and said " ohhhhh that's just the work being done on the top floor - it makes the whole building wobble rather violently - we've all gotten used to it now"

Phewwwwwwwwww !

No day off and no trip to ER for me then

;-^

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter