An englishman in Paris

mercredi, octobre 11, 2006

Mid week

My feet are still in bits and i've taken to wearing jeans and heavy boots into the office - to raised eyebrows and comments from all and sundry : "What did you get up to last night ?"

My boss's boss came over for a flying visit .. he didn't say anything, just grinned and gave me two tickets for saturday's rugby match at the Stade de France.

This weekend it's going to be the biggest match of the french rugby league : Stade français (current leader) V Biarritz ( last years' winner).

Needless to say i'm quite chuffed and come sunday morning i'll post a few photos from inside the stadium.

My company sponsors - in it's own modest way - the team from the capital. This explains the free tickets.

I really love rugby and am hoping to get some freebies for the european championship and, with a bit of luck, some more for next years world cup.

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter