An englishman in Paris

mercredi, octobre 04, 2006

Mid week

Halleleujah and praise beeeeeeeeeeee ...

I've finally come through the other side of the long and dark tunnel that's been my work life for the last four weeks *pats self on the back*

Outstanding files : Done
Non-treated demands : Done
Antsy clients : Sorted
$igned financial propo$al$ waiting to be turned into bill$ : Done *ching ching*

But at what cost ?

All that stress and strain, all those late nights working 'till 2 and 3 in the morning, all of those missed lunchbreaks ...

I've gotta say here, that living through what seems like a hellish eternity on very little sleep, pizza, beer and non stop music has made me rediscover my jeunesse .. in more ways than one .. and not all positive ... you are what you eat and all that :@(

Evidently i'm on a bit of a high now that i've finally cleared the decks.

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter