An englishman in Paris

lundi, janvier 22, 2007

Start the week

I love taking the train to work in the mornings, i love how we have the vantage point of seeing all of Paris out on the right, how we can see the major landmarks all laid out 'just so'.

I'm not one of these people who dribbles off into a fitfull sleep in his seat, stares out of the window or listens to an i-pod; i sit quietly ruminating over the day ahead and just observing my fellow sardines.

I see people who take the same seat in the row every day, i see the fidgety people, the braying telephone people and i see the young couples going cannibal stylie for breakfast - obviously still in the first throws of luuurve and not paying much attention to the smelly sock situation in the living room.

I often see the blonde, the brunette and the young chic square glasses chick.

On the way home it's the same thing.

Tonight however, i got on at the main station for my line - St Lazare.

As we pulled into the first stop at La Défense, I became aware of some kind of swishing and rushing wooshing noise.

Before i could look up/duck for cover, one of the most stunning babes, that i only see all too ocassionally, flumped herself down, all legs, miniskirt and thigh length boots onto the seat infront of me.

She spent the entire trip fiddling with her hair and although i tried to resist ... being a bit of a gent and all that ... but i just had to, y'know, check her out ... as you do ... or as i do.

At one point, she caught me out.

Our eyes locked for a fraction of a second ... me with a thousand - not too catholic - thoughts racing through my mind ... she smiled, nodded, said 'bonsoir', stood up ... and ... much to my immense chagrin ... got off at her stop.

d!oh

I must confess here, that i have seen her around before, have eyed her up quite a bit and thought "hmm hmmmmmmm" ;@)

But right there, at that split instant, or at least given 30 seconds more ..... pffft who knows

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Sounds like a great way to start the week ;0)

Who knows, in the months ahead she just might sit next to you and you could ask her out...oh sorry, I am a hopeless romantic.

Have a great week!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Damiel said...

Hey Rain !!!!

It's just like being at school (the shame of it all) ..."what if .. maybe ... heuumm"

If your a hopeless roamntic, i'm a lost one :P

I'm gonna do my damnedest to have a top week for once.

I've been lurking a bit on your page but haven't quite known what to say - all i can really do is to wish you strength, i think a lot of people are with you in prayers and thoughts.

Courage

12:12 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter