An englishman in Paris

jeudi, mai 03, 2007

Panic stations



Gnnnnnnnnn
..
..
..

*that's the sound of gnashing teeth and blood boiling up*
..
..
..
..

Fuckshitwankpissbollocks

..
..
..
..

Fuck
..
..
..
..

Fuckityfuckfuck
..
..
..

... heuuummmm ....

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
..
..

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
...
...
..
..

...nope, i still don't feel any better .....
..
..
..
..

FUCK
..
..

FFFFFFFFFUUUCKKKKKIN'HELLLLLLLLL

Pffffft

My bank account has been cleared out
..
..
..
Totally cleaned out
..
..
..
*sobs a little*

I'm one of the most carefullest of people that i know with money - not scroogelike, just careful, y'know.

You never can tell what might be around the corner; unexpected bills, boilers blowing up or walls falling down.

I generally wait until ten days or so after payday to check my accounts and see where i am after all my direct debits have all gone out ... the usual stuff like rent, 'phone bill, gas, electricty etc

Tonight on the way home, i stopped off at the bank to get some cash and as an after thought, i checked my balance : 60€

60€ !!

I got paid last thursday.

I don't go to see les filles de joie, i don't gamble and i don't have a drug habit to support ...

Where has my dosh gone ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Damiel said...

Y'know, i was secretly hoping that it was me, that i'd overspent or that the bank had done something stupid, like pay something twice ....

No such luck - it's just another 'banal' case of card fraud

Thanks for the hugs, they're always welcome.

Have a cool weekend

12:58 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter