An englishman in Paris

vendredi, mai 25, 2007

I passed the whole day trying to devise french language tests for a company - a potential client - that needs to evaluate the level of it's employees.

My morning was spent on the net, hunting around on different sites, where i finally collated the 'best of the best of' kind of thing and made a nice mix of different degrees of difficulty ( i don't know what to expect when i present this thing on monday morning).

As i was sitting down doing the inevitable cut and paste job, i was distracted by a rustling sound and a pair of long tanned legs at my office door ...

After a heart juddering few nanoseconds of gawking and drooling, i realised that it was one of my absolutely drop-dead gorgeous trainees from last year who, although we hit it off, is unfortunately about ten years too young for me.

!d'oh!

Libellés :

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter