An englishman in Paris

mercredi, février 16, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

Fluffy is the most fourbiest , serviliest of dirtiest of bastards that i have ever, in all of my short life, have had the misfortune of working with ...

Recently, he's taken to 'informing' (upon) us the state of play as to the year on year perf, the provision for the next week and ... "Mr X and Mrs Y are starting tomorrow, have you done a+b+c .."

Really, as if we're a bunch of juvenile, greenhorn assholes
Please

I'll just gloss over his latest brainwave that we should all allocate AT LEAST one hour a day to prospect for new clients (!)

Absolutely brilliant !!

The thing is though, that he's been including all of WorldCorpIncompetent.fr in copy

As in, 'LOOK, LOOOOOOK IT'S THE OTHERS THAT ARE FKING THINGS UP, NOT MEEEEEE'

I'm just dying with impatience to be called before the 'board' (or the bored) to explain why i don't have time to do anything other than my 'normal' job

By precaution, i've had to start keeping a daily and minuted sheet of 'How i spend my days at WorldCorpSweatshop' just in case in have to go to the prud'homme

That would be a good one ;)

However, on a brighter note, my sexy headhuntress from last week has promised to help me 'more' than just career orientation ...

Libellés :

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter