An englishman in Paris

mardi, avril 04, 2006

Joke spot

Monday joke spot


A 7 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.

"You know what?", says the 7 year old, "I think it's about time we started swearing."

The 4 year old nods his head in approval.

"When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'll swear first, then you swear after me, OK?"

The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 7 year old what he wants for breakfast.

"Oh, shit mum, I guess I'll have some Coco Pops".

WHACK!!!

He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out.

She looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice :"And what do you want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fucking life it won't be Coco Pops..."

_______________________

Two men are sitting in the waiting room at a doctor's surgery. The first man is gingerly holding his shoulder with a look of severe pain on his face, while the second has baked beans in his hair, fried egg down the front of his shirt and two sausages sticking out of his front pockets.

The two men weigh each other up for a few minutes, then the second man asks the first what happened to him "My cat got stuck up a tree," the man says, gripping his arm. "I went up after him and fell out, I think I've broken my shoulder."

The second man nods in Sympathy "What about you, then?" the first man asks. “What's wrong with you?" "Oh, it's nothing serious," the second man replies.

"I'm just not eating properly"
_______________________

A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap.

Santa asks, "What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?"

The little girl replies, "I want a Barbie and G.I. Joe."

Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, "I thought Barbie comes with Ken."

"No," says the little girl. "She comes with G.I. Joe, she fakes it with Ken."
_______________________

A small boy was lost at a large shopping mall. He approached a uniformed policeman and said, "I've lost my dad!"

The cop asked, "What's he like?"

The little boy replied, "Beer and women."

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter