An englishman in Paris

jeudi, avril 27, 2006

Meuuuuuh

You'll always find meeeeeee da da da daaaa out in the country


The cows have beeen installed all over Paris. For the moment, on my travels, i've seen - without going out of my way looking - about seventeen of the critters.

I'm not a 'cow fan', as it were, and i don't envisage taking photos of all 110 of 'em ... but as i go around i'll post those that i see.

For each beast i try to take a normal side photo, a head on view of the mussle and a photo to highlight some detail : it could something a bit incongruous - y'know, like séquins (!!) lipstick (!!) clothes or a color scheme that's a bit out of the ordinary ....

So, without any further ado ... drum roll + phanfare ... my first 'cows around Paris series' ... symbol clash ptshht sound .....


This one here reminds me ( i dunno why ) of Buck Rodgers !








and .... heuuum ... his sistah !








This one reminds me of a hippo






In a vibrant red










My favotite cow by Chantal Thomas - which explains the lace in the post earlier today !! ;-)





The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter