An englishman in Paris

vendredi, mai 26, 2006

10 things

About me

1) I have two cats - Winston & Reglisse (Licourice in French)

2) I feel better now than i did in my twenties - it's the same for every one i guess ..

3) I'm not afraid of hitting the big four oh in a few years time

4) I wear size 43 shoes

5) I'm not into fashion - but that doesn't mean i dress like a sack of potatoes :-)

6) I wear nice suits to work even though i don't have to - i don't feel like i'm working otherwise.

7) I learned to drive specifically to come to France - i definitely find it harder to drive in the U.K, it just feels unnatural


8) My favorite music track of all time is Green onions by Booker T & the M.G's

9) My comfort food of choice is baked beans - i've managed to convert a few french people :-)))

10) My favorite all time movie is 'A river runs through it ' - I would love to be able to go fishing every day ... but in paris there's only the Seine yeuhhk

So there you go, that's me

As a special bonus - My favorite short(ish) joke of all time :

Two men are in a pub, the first one turns to the other and says : "do you have any nude photos of your wife ?" second man says: "No". First man replies "d'you wanna buy some" ... bwouahahah ... little things for little minds and all that :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger chew-candy-daily said...

So since I found out that I have to have your email to use that little envelope (which I don't have) I thought about a new blog. So may there be the reciprocal(?) visit....

6:41 PM  
Blogger chew-candy-daily said...

why not...

6:54 PM  
Blogger chew-candy-daily said...

so truth is... I'm no good in computers. There ya go ... so I invented a new blog. Any other idea?
And I hate excel!
Bugger off... I'm german.
As you can see or better read english can't be my first language. Cause I'm no good in english....
I found my little cafe on google.fr
Haha and I'll go there. Pilgrim there!
And I beg your pardon, I didn't want to be/sound rude.
Smile :-)))

7:51 PM  
Blogger chew-candy-daily said...

Cause I'm do have such a romantic little girl inside me...And I have a crush on Carter from ER (no joke!). No - the cafe can be seen in various films (before sunset etc.).It looks so cute ... so I fell in love with the cafe. So I need to go there - for no other reason.
But I also have a crush on london...
and ireland
and sheep
and
and pubs.
Any easier way to chat?

8:18 PM  
Blogger chew-candy-daily said...

see you tomorrow

8:24 PM  
Blogger chew-candy-daily said...

Strange....... hmmm

3:33 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter