An englishman in Paris

lundi, mai 29, 2006

I don't like mondays

I really don't ... i hate 'em ... perhaps we should scrub round mondays ... and tuesdays .... and wednesdays ...

I have huge difficulties in getting myself started on mondays, i always have done and it seems i always will have.

I know i have lit shoads to do, but i just never quite get around to starting anything.

I get in, have a coffee, say hello, do a quick gossip roundup, have another coffee, sit down and have a chat with missusbosswoman, have a coffee and before i know it, it's time for lunch ho-hum.

I even make my 'must do', 'would like to do' and my 'if i have the time to do' lists ... all to no avail, i just can't seem to get the ball rolling on mondays.

Mondays = a flurry of worried HR assistants asking about their conventions de formation: as we say in french "c'est le cadet de mes soucis, madame" - it's the least of my worries .... or, in the vernacular 'i couldn't give a fying fluck .. it'll be done when it's done'

Evidently, i've now got a pile of files on my desk, about a foot high, waiting for conventions ... but i just can't be arsed.

I've got most of this week to get them all cleared up before the next biggie project puts it's boots on and starts struttin' its funky stuff.

I've probably got two days to make all of this admin stuff (i really do detest paper work) to just disappear *plouf* .. either i hit it tomorrow and clear it all, or i spread it all out over two days to give me something to do ...

It all depends on the weather ............................. innit ;O)

1 Comments:

Blogger Damiel said...

And to think, wednesday is already here and tomorrow is the start of the end of the week ... tempus fugit, carpe diem and all that jazz :o)

8:24 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter