An englishman in Paris

mardi, mai 02, 2006

Tuesday's gone with the wind

Damiel's tuesday diary.

Neurotics, councelling given to = 0
Unhappy clients, dealt with = 1
Demanding clients = ran out of fingers and toes
Wine tasting, people signed up for = 3
Hot chocolate, cups of = 3
Ice creams = 2
Cows seen = 4
Calories consumed = i don't have to care :-))))))))))


All in all, for me that ranks as a nice and tidy little day.

I was out at Place de la Bastille today - site of the storming of the ancient prison - to see another one of my clients; the sun was out and baking hot ... more days like that please ;-)

I stayed for about an hour, bogged off, had my usual hot chocolate sitting on a sun drenched terrace, watching the world go by whilst going englishman-abroad-lobster red.


I took a few photos of the massive collumn, but it's only now that i can see that i wasn't on the best side - who's this gold leaf ballet danser doing a pirouette at the top ??

I haven't the faintest idea.

After about an hour watching girlies with varying hemline lengths, and all kinds of legs go by, i started to get a bit bored and so went for a wander around the quartier.

Lo and behold, i spied with my little eye, something begining with "C"




Cow relooked as Mozart:































Universal droits de l'homme























One of my faves; i find it bit a menacing, me.












The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter