An englishman in Paris

mercredi, octobre 18, 2006

Mid week

I found out today that we've won a bonus for the best half year results - we're up on the plan, projected plan, year to date target , year on year, sales ... whatever ... the works.

So that's why i'm shot to pieces then !!

I've decided i'm going to go away for the weekend starting from friday afternoon.

I don't know where i'll go.

Right now i'm looking at Nantes (western France), Strasbourg (a bit to the east), Orleans (i'd better keep a low profile there then !) ... or i don't know.

I quite fancy going back to Lille : they have some kind of cultural thing going on there to do with india - one of my colleagues went there last weekend for the opening parade stuff and had a whale of a time.

But i'll have to see for train times and all that.

I just really need to get away.

A part from that, i'm out (again) tomorrow, this time i'm out to see a bank .. i'm not too sure what it is that they need, it's all a bit cagey... we'll see.

Apparently one of our trainees has turned to be a bit of a nympho !

One of my fave trainers is refusing to work with her - i've said to him that she's the same with everyone ... she's a teaser ... but he's having none of it and is taking it all too personally... which evidently, kinda throws oil on the fire.

My collegue, Boyidiot, is running scared !!!!!!

I signed her up and sussed her out straight away and have already told her to behave ( in an Austin Powers stylie) - she pretends to, alternately, not understand and then say "well .. i'm just like that"

;@)

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter