An englishman in Paris

mercredi, novembre 22, 2006

Mid week

I'm not quite dead yet.

Not quite, but i'm sure i'll get there.

By hook or by crook.

In french they say 'metro, boulot, dodo' (train,work,sleep).

That's me !

I'm slowly turning into the butt of my jokes - The White Collar Accountant.

I get up in the mornings, take the train hit the metro, get into work, switch off for 9 hours, hit the metro, take the train, veg out, eat and go to sleep .. then ... * big breath* .. metroboulotdodometroboulotdodo

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

It's no wonder that i have flashes of lucidity where i think " kfucing 'ell, christmas is already here , where did the summer go?!! "

Time is soooooooooooo tight ... tomorrow i'm going to be sixty five and retiring ..

Tomorrow, for me is like , next tuesday.

I really don't think about getting old and pegging it, but i really just can't figure out if it's good or bad that days become seconds, weeks become minutes, months hours .... seasons are half days .. i'll stop right there before i go into the kitchen looking for that nice new filleting knife i bought at the weekend.

Apart from my typical whingeing and whining, i've been giving courses today ... tomorrow will be the same, friday morning also ...... then it's the weekend (already).

What happened to monday and tuesday ? -They must be around here somewhere ... i've misplaced them both somewhere. *perhaps they're under this pile of .. nope ... or between .. nope .. d!oh*


Idiot boy has indeed got the hots for someone - it's one of my clients !!!!!!!!!

Saints preserve us.

He's adopted a Dick Rivers look (don't ask).

He splashes himself with Brut aftershave.

She has a massive tatoo on her back.

Phoualàlàlàlàlàlàlàlàlà ... où va t-on ?

;@)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

I hope this work: (I don't kow how to send this kings of things, don't kow how to link etc...) here goes nothin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlzltCS_LuE

6:06 AM  
Blogger Damiel said...

Bobbbbbbbbbbbb !!

Thank ya

7:12 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter