An englishman in Paris

mercredi, novembre 29, 2006

Midweek

Good news : I've been paid my thirteenth month today
Bad news : It was all gobbled up by the taxman

Good news : I have absolutely no work to do; i can surf blogs at work.
Bad news : My boss caught me surfing and demanded a run down of the appeal of blogs.

V.bad news : i did such a good job of explaining it to her, she's thinking of doing one for work.

V.v. bad news : It won't be her doing it.... but someone else *gulp*

V.v.v bad news : Her boss is visiting us tomorrow, and she wants me to sell him this idea.

...

On the up side, i've had no feedback about this "make me out a false document so i can be repayed for training i've not yet taken", story.

People are all asking about the Christmas party (yikes). I've been fending it all off by saying "y'know i'm just so unaware about all that stuff, why not go and ask the boss's right hand man, he should know".

Idiot boy feigns ignorance, but you can just tell he knows more than he's letting on - he's going to slip up and get caught out.

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter