An englishman in Paris

dimanche, août 12, 2007



"X" Things about me




I love children and animals - Really. It must be the paternal instinct coming out in me.

Food is my big thing - i'm not and have never been one of these big fat guys who devours everything in the larder until they tumble into a sated stupour. I love eating well. I love good food. It's variable. A good lump of foie gras does the trick as does pizza and beer.

I'm a good cook, but i can't cook rice to save my live - s'true, i can cook anything from scratch. Whatever your heart desires. However, i'm completely incapable of cooking rice as it should be. I've tried all sorts of methods but i just can't. It's either very "al denté", sludge, or inedibly burnt and stuck to the pan. every time. I give up on that one

I love a good bottle of red wine - but i drink less and less. I have huge problems getting up in the morning if i drink more than two or three glasses of red. I just can't do it any more. I don't get hungover, i'm straight, but i just feel ... *b'yurk* .. i feel incredibly lazy afterwards.

I think that food and sex are closely linked - It's all about sensuality. i'm not even thinking about things that go in the mouth. but i do believe that we can't live without one or the other - disprove me on that one :)

I don't have a particular 'style' of woman - I'm not particularly into blondes, brunettes or redheads. Although i could be amused by a 'poupée', or a sporty chick, I need to be with someone who knows their own mind, can make me laugh and who is a bit unconventionly sexy (you gotta be interesting to turn me on bébé !)

I've often been told that i'm sexy - but i've never, ever, understood why. I'm just me. I just put it all down to being comfortable with who you are. knowing to not taking things seriously. Especially your-self.

I've also been told that i'm ..kinda.. heuu ..a hot number in the sack - ;@)... i just kinda do what i do and if that feels good for you, then that's fine by me.

I've been told that around me, people walk on egg shells - I'm a really very nice guy ... good fun to go out with and all that. But i'm also one of the 'quiet' types. I'm more of a listener that a talker (I have to talk all day for my job and it really wears me out). i'm just not a voluminous person who goes over the top with compliments. If i don't have anything to say, i won't speak just to hear the sound of my own voice.

Underneath the so called 'toughness' i'm a dreamer.

I know that i've broken hearts - but i feel worse beeing the breaker than the breakee. Hmm ... having said that ...


Libellés :

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter