An englishman in Paris

vendredi, septembre 28, 2007

Same old same old ....

i've been doing a lot of things in a state of near non stop urgence this week.

Such urgency because, as is the norme, i'm trying to juggle with my on going projects - next week is kick off for my forty odd people - and getting ready for two calls to tender which, in two weeks time, i'll know for sure if they've been accepted.

All work and no play, does indeed make Jack a dull boy, as we say.

One of my cuter trainees finished today after spending a month with us. In a very touching gesture she offered me a little cadeau as a thank you because i'd let her use my office in the mornings before i arrived.

She'd gone miles out of her way to a very nice bakery and had found a lovely, englishy type of fruit cake and had also found some very nice home made apricot confiture - all for meeeeeeeeee :@)

Libellés :

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter