An englishman in Paris

vendredi, février 15, 2008

I've just got back home after rewarding myself for getting over the hump of my yearly winter blues thang.

I decided, on the spur of the moment, to go out for dinner at one of my favorite haunts

I knew that i'd have to queue for quite a while to get in, but the wait is always worth it ... i genuinely love the whole feel of the place with the hustle, the bustle and the interplay between the waiters and the customers - you don't see that anywhere anymore.

From what i've heard the place has recently changed hands, but never the less, the food is still exceptionel value for money - two people, three courses and a wee bit too much to drink for fifty euros !

:@)

Libellés :

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter