An englishman in Paris

mercredi, février 27, 2008

Ohh lordy ...

BoyIdiot took the day off, MissusBossWoman was out on a client call and so it was suggested to me that i might like to use her office ... it would be nice to have someone 'to keep an eye on things'

I gamely dragged my carcas and my gear to l'étage and got ready for the first of a string of interviews.

I'd just finished the needs analysis with my first victim of the day and was getting onto the bit about "what we can do for you" when the phone rang ...

I picked it up, as you do, and no sooner than i'd said hello, i was greeted with a string of sexually explicit invective 8-/

Not swear words, as such .. more like, well .... highly graphic suggestions ... of what the caller would like to do to various orifices of the person at the other end 8-ô

All of which was being shouted down the phone ... and clearly audible, even without the loudspeaker

I was with a young woman from one of my bestest clients ... 8'-(

Who, as we say, saw the funny side of things - fortunately enough

________________________________

Flashback to Monday, with the trainer beeing kicked out her house and menaced by her drunken bum of a husband

She's been spending the last few nights at a womens hostel and her blokey held MissusBossWoman responsable and had, unbeknown to me, been phoning MBW every fifteen minutes with the kind of stuff that 'lonely' people pay to hear

I'd love to be a fly on the wall if that ever happens to BoyIdiot

Libellés :

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter