An englishman in Paris

lundi, février 25, 2008

Sometimes in life, when everything seems to be going swimmingly well, something happens that puts things into perspective

Perhaps i should start by saying that the owner of my appartment has decided to sell up and would like me to make like the wind as soon as possible - i found out this afternoon by e-mail and am gutted

Terribly, terribly gutted

I've only been here for a year and had started to get to know the quartier - there's a cracking fromagerie just around the corner, for instance

I'm going to have to start looking for a new piège à poules

However...

One of my trainers, as i write, is spending her first night in a women's hostel

Her husband - a drunken, good for nothing, whacked out bum, by all accounts - wrecked their home last night and threatened to kill her if she ever sets foot in the house

Libellés :

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter