An englishman in Paris

lundi, janvier 02, 2012

The line is drawn, the curse is cast ...

Another year gone, another year to come

More downs than ups, i have to say, but i'm feeling surprisingly positive given the period

The fag-ash coloured whippet of gloom has yet to snaffle at my dainty dancing heels this holiday season.

I'm pretty much resigned to quitting my job (i could rightly cite constructive dismissal !)

But, never the less, have had a few interviews in the last quarter.

The biggest sticking points have been money
'We" couldn't possibly afford to pay you

And ...

Age !!!

Foly huckin tish
I've become a 'senior'

The big four 'oh' is a tappin' at the frosted window of snuggliness
and i'm being told
that i'm

*ahem*

too o.l.d for the job !!!

P'ting, mais c'est craignos quoi :/

Libellés :

1 Comments:

Blogger Jons moris said...

This website is very awesome I love its article I hope we will get more article like this the article is very important for all of the uses . Hope you will get more❤️ post like this . I hope your website in google. You can know about iphone 13 if you are interested

11:55 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter