An englishman in Paris

mercredi, mai 31, 2006

Mid week

The score so far :

Neurotics : Nada, Nyet, None, Zero hourrrraaah
Angry/unhappy/revolting clients : as above hourraaah x 10
Mega happy people : 2 mmokay
Billing : not bad
Lunch : 0 minutes boohoo sniffsniff
Coffees drunk : At least two buckets full whizzzzzzzzwhoohoo 8-}
On a scale of 1 to 10 my day has been a : 6 acceptable

I've cleared all of my admin work, i've seen two decideurs and two young, goodlooking, forward, young french women it's not 'me' it's the perception ...

My biggest accomplishment has been to figure out how to put music onto my page.

Here at home, it's fine, but i saw today at work that depending on the p.c/monitor the quality varies. Ie, it's a bit crappy on one pc at work and fine on another - i float between two offices and use two different computers.

I absolutely love the Dandy Warhols' track - it's one of those tracks that i put on when i'm feeling a bit browned off - even though i've never seen the video until i'd found the code, i absolutely luuurve it.

I have about 10 other tracks to work out how to put up, so i'm going to have fun at the weekend.

Tomorrow, i've got to start planning things out for contracts: one for a modelling agency - ohh !! :o) - a styling agency and a clothing company that's trying to develop its presence on the U.S market.

Right now, i'm absolutely dead on my feet and am going to have (for me at any rate) an early night.

I would really appreciate any lurkers' comments about the Warhols track.

2 Comments:

Blogger Damiel said...

hihihihihihihihihi

Meat and two veg !!

Told ya so !!

I bet you're disappointed you couldn't do slo-mo, hey ;o°

1:16 AM  
Blogger Damiel said...

It's an awesome track .. i don't know if it's been released in the states, but it's one of my all time faves

1:18 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter