An englishman in Paris

dimanche, juin 18, 2006

Un-p.c jokes

Cheers Balaj ;-)

Q. What do you call a smart blonde?A. A golden retriever.

Q. What do you call an Amish guy with his hand up a horse's ass?A. A mechanic

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep.Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Why do lesbians like to be reincarnated as whales? So they can have 10 foot tongues and breathe out of the tops of their heads.

I was so ugly when I was born, the doctor slapped my mother.

I worked some gigs in the Deep South…Alabama…You talk about Darwin’s waiting room. There are guys in Alabama who are their own father.

I knew these Siamese twins. They moved to England, so the other one could drive.

Last night I was having dinner with Charles Manson, and in the middle of dinner he turned to me and said "Is it hot in here, or am I crazy?"

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter