An englishman in Paris

lundi, juillet 24, 2006

I've been in a chipper mood today. I don't know why, there's no particular reason. I've even bought mesel' a new suit, *just like that* and given the moths, hibernating in my wallet , an airing to boot.

As far as work goes, it's been an averagely normal day. A part from the heat. We have air conditioning that's only semi-O.K. So, whilst were not exactly completely cool, we're still a few degrees ever so slighly lower than the furnace outside.

In all honesty though, I can't work. I want so much to be outside that it drives me bonkers. The toughest is knowing that i have to hang on for another five weeks before i go on holiday. I dunno how we all put up with it ... could there possibly be a summer version of cabin fever, i wonder.

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter