An englishman in Paris

vendredi, novembre 24, 2006

Stop the week

One of our trainers just upped and resigned today.

Just like that *plouf*

She didn't say why.

Although ...

She'd only been with us for about four or five weeks.

I didn't know her, she seemed o.k .. but from the start i just felt that, maybe, she wasn't going to hang around too long (i've got a bit of a sixth sense, i think).

I'd even said to my boss that she may need support ... i'd asked a lead trainer to keep an eye out for her ...

The big story of the day, however, is that the company isn't going to finance the christmas party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No reason's been given - maybe the company's going belly up and the guv'ner doesn't want to dish out the dosh.

It's not been made official yet and i only found out through my 'an-ony-maus-sauce' who's on the comité d'entreprise who whispered it to me.

There's going to be ructions think.

Is there any other company in the world that doesn't fund the yearly get together ?

I truly work for a bunch of skinflints.

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter