An englishman in Paris

jeudi, décembre 07, 2006

Amado Mio

Amado mio,
love me forerver
And let forever
begin tonight

Amado mio,
when we're here together
I'm in a dreamworld
of sweet delight

Many times i whispered,
amado mio
It was just a phrase
that i heard and played
I was acting a part

But now when i whisper,
amado mio
Can't you tell i care
by the feeling there
'Cause it comes from my heart

I want you ever,
I love my darling
Wanting to hold you,
and hold you tight

Amado mio,
love me for ever
And let forever
begin tonight

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Sighhh....
Hummmm...

Who wrote this?

6:55 PM  
Blogger Damiel said...

It's great isn't it.


I know that it's a reprise by Pink Martini, but i don't know who wrote the lyrics originally

6:57 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter