An englishman in Paris

vendredi, juin 08, 2007

Stop the week

Pheww ...


I'm so worn out that i nodded off at my desk at about 5 o'clock.


It's the first time in my life, in any job, that that's happened - we all work in seperate offices and luckily enough i work on the ground floor where i can't be seen.


I was typing out a series of the most mundane of reports when i could feel my eyeballs pricking and my eyelids getting heavy... i just went out like a light, still sitting upright with my hands on the keyboard.


!!!

Libellés :

2 Comments:

Blogger illuzian said...

I know the feeling of falling asleep on the job although I probably have more self inflicted reasons for it..

Nice blog :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Damiel said...

I felt a bit shady to tell the truth !

Thanks for taking the time to comment

4:25 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter