An englishman in Paris

lundi, février 18, 2008

Sadly all good things come to an end and unfortunately, real life raises it's ugly head.

Back, then, to my life of strife, drudgery and GRRrrrrind :'(

For a while now, i've had the gut feeling that BoyIdiot (yes him again !) has had the hots for someone.

I've explained before that it's very evident, what with him clip-clopping around the office and suffocating us all with his toxic, nausea inducing ungeants.

I'd not given any thought as to who the unfortunate and unwitting object of his attentions might be until ... well ... until she told me that she was off for a hot 'n' spicy week-end to see her long distance luuuurrve interest.

Out of a sense of duty to my trainees, i went to ask the PregnantGorgon at the planning office to cancel any of my people that she would usually see - at which point, BoyIdiot (i'm seriously thinking of re-naming himTwatHead) overheard and let out a throttled, whingey, choking sound which abruptly brought on an attack of the hiccups.

I'm really not making any of this up !

:@/

Libellés :

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter