An englishman in Paris

lundi, octobre 23, 2006

Start the week

Wayhayyyy it's monday... *deep joy*

Back to the grind then.

It was difficult getting going today after my relaxing weekend - it's always the same. I seem to have picked up a bit of microbe on the way back and have started snuffling.

I'm pretty much up to date with my files and have been able to get to work on my biggie contract which looks doubtfull for an '06 start. I'm thinking thet we'll be lucky to be started by christmas seeing that they (the DRH & DAF) seem a bit clueless...

Ho Hum

A part from that i've noticed that i'm receiving more and spamcrap in my work inbox - i didn't count them today, i'm not that anal, y'know ... but i would say that i must have deleted let's say 100 before i got to two real messages from clients.

I've put my name down for two more rugby tickets for the 28th - Stade Français V Ospreys for the european league cup.

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter