An englishman in Paris

vendredi, octobre 27, 2006

Stop the week

The week has died a death.

The Halloween break has started and everyone has started going away .. no phone calls, the e-mails have all trailed off .. people have been cancelling courses.

All in all it's been a great day to get everything done - i've finally caught up with the piles of stuff that've been waiting to be done .... *hourrahh*

Y'know how it is - you look at things and think "nahhh, i'l do it tomorrow ..it's not important" and before you know it, you're snowed under, bogged down and lagging behind.

I'm probably going to spend the weekend doing nothing, catching up on sleep mainly.

There's a contemporary art show which has just started, so i might try and go on sunday or, failing that, i'll go next wednesday - we have another bank holiday here ;@)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Just to say; I wish *I* was living in Paris... Sigh.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Damiel said...

Y'know, you really could .. it's just getting over the language barrier that's the most difficult part.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message !

:@)

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Mais non; je parle deja francais, moi... errr. OK, so my French is quite crap these days but at least I speak it, sort of. When I was 19 I moved to France on a whim and stayed there for about 6 months; loved the food. These days I'm too sensible to just up and go. I don't know if I could cope with finding my footing in yet another new city. But sometimes I *do* wish I lived in Paris, so thanks for the encouragement!

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

What I meant to say was that what holds me back isn't the language barrier but being old and boring.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Damiel said...

Hahaha ...

Making the decision and finally taking the plunge is the best thing i've done with my inconsequential little life so far - the second best thing was learning to drive.

How's that for being old and boring (and still getting away with it) !!

;@)

8:20 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

The current mood of damiel at www.imood.com
damiel0000@yahoo.fr

Site Counter